cookies aren't working?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
grace_full1
Diamond Member

cookies aren't working?

Post by grace_full1 »

The past 3 days or so when I have clicked on check new posts...nothing comes up even though things are dated currently??

Is this something weird on my end? or is there something technical?
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

hummm I didn't know that could happen. Usually you just allow cookies from tehillahdreams.com website in your browser cookies allow list and everything works after that. You might want to delete the cookie if you have one and then let it re-create. Although it seems that the problem might be that the cookie is getting destroyed too often. Did you install a new virus protection cleaner program or computer cleaner program recently?

in Christ,
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

I did update Safari...wonder if it's doing something...
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Grace_full1
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

It could be. I don't know much about the safari browser. Sorry, not a mac user here. I was hoping the concepts are about the same as the PC verions of IE.

in Christ,
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

it's still doing in.. :( I'm thinking there will be an update to the update soon...LOL

Thanks for trying to help!

Grace_full1