how can one get their dream interpret

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
chase77

how can one get their dream interpret

Post by chase77 »

I posted a dream "night dream" how long does a person have to waite to get their dream read.......
M Phillips
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

this is a good question!

it isn't that the dream hasn't been read.. but there are ALLOT of times when dreams don't get interp'd for whatever reason..
God gives the dreams.. HE will give you the answers.. in His perfect timing.

Please also remember that this is all strictly volunteer.. we all have jobs.. churches/ministry.. families and the entire leadership team has been attack on a level that would blow your mind.. and I know many of our strong members in the Lord are also under major attacks right now..
so please be patient.. It is all in God's hands.

Shalom to you!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Also you can bump the dream up.. sometimes there are so many dreams that people want read that pretty soon the dreams go on the second page.. that might not get looked at as frequently..
Again it could be a timing thing.. maybe the right person hasn't been on in a bit..

oh.. and I have found int he last 7 years that you get out of this group what you put into it. :wink:

Shalom,
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
chase77

Thank you staff

Post by chase77 »

Since I am fairly new to the group after a long period of time.... I know things changes quite frequently, so thank you for setting me straight on this issue.....lol, I must remember to pray for the ministry..... thank you M. Phillips/chase77

GOD BLESS!
M Phillips