Can it be retrieved?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Can it be retrieved?

Post by Petrarch »

a few years ago, I posted a dream here called "intimate relations with my 'sister'". Anyway, I went to retrive that particular thread a couple of a days ago, after having had a dram that related to the dream I refer to, only to be unable to find that particular thread. In fact, I could find no posts of mine before 2007, and I am fairly sure the dream is older than that.

I believe that in order to post about this new dream, I must be able to post all of the details of the earlier dream, and that would require getting access to that thread.

Is there any way at all of retrieving the thread I refer to?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The oldest post in our admins deleted posts archive is sept 2007 timeframe, I looked for a thread by that title there and could not find one. I also looked in the standard dreams/visions section which goes back to the same timeframe and I could not find one there either. Did you have a different login name back then? If it was before Sept 15 2007, then it might have been at our old board site which is now totally gone I think. Any idea on the date of the dream?

in Christ,
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Post by Petrarch »

Unfortunately, I think it is before 2007. :( I never expected to have a dream that would relate to one I had three years earlier.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sorry. That often happens to me. That is why we keep written journals of dreams, and I will also take my really important dreams and copy them off to my local computer for much later retrieval. I even keep some of my dreams posted on my personal website back as far as 2000.

in Christ,
Petrarch
Bronze Member

Post by Petrarch »

I used to use Dreamjournal.net, but seem to have stopped that practice some time ago. I guess I should revive that log of my dreams.