The quickest way to exit...

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

The quickest way to exit...

Post by Yahobahne77 »

What is the quickest or the right way to exit the current screen that you are on to get exactly back to the main screen? I usually go to the arrow [<]at the top left of the computer. Pressing this key moves screen back to the previous pages until I get to the desired screen.
I repeat this process using the right top key [>] to get to the desired page ahead.
Pressing the "go" button at the bottom right does not automatically take me back to the main or first screen.
Thank you.
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
Motivated in love, Yahobahne77
talitha

Post by talitha »

ah, it's a secret! shhh! :lol:

Click on the gold box on the upper left of any screen that says "Welcome to Tehillah Ministries, Inc."
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Post by Yahobahne77 »

:oops: :?: Thank u Tal. I love u Sis. :lol:
I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty Psalms 91. He is my King and Lord.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Don't be too embarrassed, Yaho..... I was thinking yesterday that we had never mentioned that, and it's really not obvious. :roll: I'm glad you asked - you probably just helped like two hundred people. :lol:
Yahobahne77
Gold Member

Post by Yahobahne77 »

I'm glad to know that this question may have helped hundreds... that's why I'm here.
God bless you young lady