Username issues

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Username issues

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I couldn't get back in for some reason so I signed up again, and later realized that I spelled my username incorrectly while trying to get in. I do not know what to do at this time as I have two similar accounts...Not sure where I should post this question, please help...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
talitha

Post by talitha »

It would be preferable to choose which name you want to keep and let us remove the one you don't want. The posts on the one we remove will remain on the board, but they won't be included on your list of posts. We'd rather everyone have only one username so that we can keep track of how many people have joined and not have the number inflated.

blessings
tal
jesuslvletters

Remove

Post by jesuslvletters »

Ok, please remove jesuslvletters, I have added jesusloveletters (spelling out the word love) So, you said it will still keep the existing entries in the list? That is good, in case something goes away I can add it again, just let me know. Thank you and it is a blessing I found this ministry, God is really opening doors in the dream field...I am getting more and more where I never use to even remember dreaming. God is good and I am excited about this journey He has us on.

J Love Letters
talitha

Post by talitha »

Okay, jesuslvletters has been removed. Thanks for your cooperation.

blessings
tal