When was Tehillah dreams Started??

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
clare777
Diamond Member

When was Tehillah dreams Started??

Post by clare777 »

Just curious on how long the board has been around and when it got started? I remember a couple of years ago, I use to be on the board under a different name..and left for about 2-3 years and came back on again..
Thanks and Blessings in Christ,
clarissa
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Good Question,

I started with the board in 2002-2003 with Yahoo DFH and the old Aimoo board at the same time. The xsorbit board was started in Oct 2005 and this new board was started in Oct 2007. Anybody else know the dates or a more coherent history?

in Christ,
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Thanks BJ...I do remember....I was under a different name at that time...and...
I have an awesome testimony that dates back to that time...
blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Some of us go way back to Bravenet (?) in around spring, 2001? I think. Don't know how long it was going before I joined. Larrythdreamer, Tal, and I were all there then...maybe others?
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
talitha

Post by talitha »

yes, I started on Bravenet toward the end of 2001....

Karin tells me the first post on the egroup archive is from July 26, 2000, and I believe the message board wing of the ministry post-dates the egroup.

blessings
tal
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Yep, that was about the same time I was on...I do remember your name Tal...and also.."Livingwaters" was one...
Hey, can we get into that website and look at our old dreams or have they been erased?
Thanks and blessings in Christ,
Clarisssa
talitha

Post by talitha »

The old blue board unfortunately is still there - I say unfortunately because it's not pretty, since we are not there to moderate it. Yikes. I haven't looked for really old posts - I think there is a time limit for how long it will keep things, not sure. The Aimoo board is gone. The Xsorbit board is still there so far, but I don't know for how long - and you can search on that one.

BTW, from the Blue Board, I remember Larry and Leona and you, Clarissa. I also remember others that I reported for spreading bad theology, ughh...... Not sure who else I remember.....

blessings
tal
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I also started in 2004 with yahoo dreamsfromhim and then came to xsorbit in Nov. 2004. I believe the xsorbit board just started just a month or two before Nov. 2004 and was pretty new at the time. Now I believe Talitha and GloryHis were there at the get go of the board before they were moderators. Seen several moderators come and go, but I have to say that Talitha and GloryHis have managed to stick through it all. Just wanted to say Praise God for that as it has been a blessing to see people mature to new levels. I see Gloria occasionally here but not as often in the past on the other board. I was wondering Talitha, if you have heard anything from Shine, I was hoping to see her here.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

The boards are an outpost so to speak, of the email group called Dreams from Him. It was Carolyn Cook's vision to have a board that would allow for more discussion about other gifts and prophetic things (more than just dreams). Susan Riddle agreed to give it headship under her. Carolyn has been around since the first days of the email group (we call it DFH). She is the type of person that you just want to hug and not let go. I hope someday I get to do that! :)

Susan is doing things other than internet ministry today, but left the internet portion over to Carolyn Cook.

Carolyn has also been away for the last year or so doing other ministry things that God opened a door for. So she checks in every week to encourage us and give us advice!
I came from DFH been a moderator there since early 2002.
Carolyn is working on a history post for you all!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I came on in Jan of 2005. I didnt know the board was only 4 monthe old!I came on because of those wierd house dreams.
I have been here then from almost the early days and i didnt even know it.
I recall Living waters... and also Marylin. and i think someone called Snowbird.
Also one of the first to reach out o me" Hands of Fire". she just simply disapeared.
:|