Malware on Tehillah website

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
paintersky

Malware on Tehillah website

Post by paintersky »

I keep getting a "malicioius software" warning when I go to www.tehillah.com as well as when I click on the Biblical Dreams and Symbols link. The Google Safe Browsing Diagnostic page http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diag ... hillah.org says:

"Of the 29 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-07-02, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-07-02.
Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s)"

I don't know if you are aware of this or not. Hope this helps with your troubleshooting.

Blessings in abundance to you all.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity... Jer 29:13,14
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Hi painter, that site is Susan Riddle's. The site has been checked out numerous times and been found to be fine, but for some odd reason those things come up frequently to certain people, but then not to others. We are not really sure why?

But thank-you for caring enough to post! We appreciate it!

Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch