When to respond or not respond...

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Bella

When to respond or not respond...

Post by Bella »

I've had a few dream posts now which have been either 'hijacked' by others or where someone responds without an answer and says 'I'll pray about that'. It's getting really frustrating.

Could people only add to threads if they have helpful responses?

Otherwise posting a dream is a waste of time!!!

Much appreciated.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Hi Bella,

Welcome to the board!!!I do understand your frustration that people are not responding to the threads as you would like. If you get the chance to read our vision and guidelines you will see that our board is a unique one because it is a safe environment for people to exercise/step out to share insights that the Lord leads to a particular dream. It is up to you to determine whether it bears witness. Every dream on here are precious pearls as God reveals personal truths for His children to walk in. Don't think it is a waste of time posting. At times you might not receive an answer as it is not the appropriate season to receive that answer. But don't give up, continue to pray and seek God about your dreams, He loves to reveal things to His children and as Jer 33:3 states, 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know'.

God Bless you as you navigate around the board!!!

Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Daybreak is absolutely correct! I would like to add that it has always been my experience that you get out of this ministry, what you put into it. If you want dreams interpreted.. get out there and interpret others dreams.. if you want prayed for.. pray for others.

As the word says, what we sow, we reap!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Bella

Post by Bella »

Yes, tho I don't live on this site, I do pray for and respond to many posts. I've been connected here for at least 5 years that I can remember. And when I have a clear sense of something, I share it.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Cool. Is there any one particular dream that you had posted that you would like us as admins/mods to go back and review for you?

in Christ,
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi Brian, No, but thanks for asking. I really appreciate it. I had a dream last week with a person in it, but asked some people today to pray for him and it's all good. God is good.