Where is this room....

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Where is this room....

Post by Anointed10 »

where is the men's room? I was told by another member there was a men's room but I don't even know where it is or where to look? I was looking for a certain thread.
Heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows. 10> Signifies the perfection of Divine order
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

The Men's room is for the men, the same as there is a women's fellowship room, for the women! So women can't see the men's fellowship room and men can't see the women's.....wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

but we aren't automatically put into that room, right?
Jesus is the Saviour
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

Wow! I never knew that! So where is the women room...or is this it? and How can you tell who is a female or male? :?
Heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows. 10> Signifies the perfection of Divine order
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

By Trust. So which one are you eliglible for? Just let us know (by PM if your more comfortable with that) and we will set it up today.

in Christ,
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

bjcollin wrote:By Trust. So which one are you eliglible for? Just let us know (by PM if your more comfortable with that) and we will set it up today.

in Christ,
OK!!! I am a Beautiful Christian Woman!!! :D

(of course, since I am 5 months pregnant) :lol:

Are there anymore rooms invisible to the eye? Truly this site is fully loaded!! :mrgreen:
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

Ohhh, but can I still come back here? This is my home! :shock:
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

You are always welcome here Anointed10. And when we set you up for the women's room you will be able to see that room as well as the other rooms.

Blessings!!
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

ok! Thank you daybreak!!! :mrgreen:

I never been so happy to go to the "women's room"! lol....
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

LOL..you should be able to see the room now...Blessings
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

Thank you! I now see the room!!!! :D