"This page can not be displayed"

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Yolanda
Diamond Member

"This page can not be displayed"

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! Someone from the DFH site said he tried to log onto this board and could not get in. I sent him a message asking him what kind of message he got (I was able to use the link in the message and go directly to the board). He said it told him that the page could not be displayed... anything else I can ask him to try in order to get in? Is that maybe something concerning his personal internet service? (Please do not laugh at me... I am computer illiterate yet willing to learn!) :lol:

Yolanda
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

well, your here posting, so the board is up, maybe you sent him the wrong link or something like a typo or something.

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/

in Christ,
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Thank you, I had him check the link - the one he was sent is the same one I used t get in... guess I have done all I can... thanks! :)
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
talitha

Post by talitha »

just to let y'all know, I posted an invitation to this board on DFH - I think he used the URL from that invitation. I think there is a problem with his computer or server. When that happens to me, I call my ISP, since it's a small company and I can talk to the owner. :) yay, I just realized there is one advantage to this service provider :lol:......