Question about a testimony I read here

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
theLords

Question about a testimony I read here

Post by theLords » Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 am

Hi everyone,

Long ago (maybe in 2007-08) when I would rummage this board like a fiend, I came across a testimony that I have not been able to forget. I've been trying to find it again, but can't seem too! It's frustrating because for the last 3/4 years I've been thinking about it, but can't find the original source. I've tried searching this forum and googling but nothing has been fruitful. Here is the gist of the testimony:

There was a woman who had been bulimic for (possibly 15 years?) a long time. Her husband was suffering due to this. (It was written from the perspective of her husband). He said that one day he was very frustrated and went out to jog in the street, he cried out to the Lord about it (I forget the question) and the Lord answered him "Yes" at which point he collapsed onto the street and began to weep. After that, one day he came home from work and stated that his wife was in the shower again trying to stay warm and he knew she had just thrown up. He went into the shower with his clothes on and she wept in his arms.

She was delivered and if I remember correctly, they were a "well-known" Christian couple. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you very much!