Dream for another?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
kimibrew

Dream for another?

Post by kimibrew »

Is is appropriate to offer a dream that might be for someone else on this board? Maybe I could actually share the dream and then if you all think it is appropriate, I could attach the name?

Considering who the person is, it might also just be symbolic, but I don't think so.

Thanks, guys.

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

What do you mean? Did you have a dream of someone on the board? Or did you have a dream and feel in your spirit that you are to share it with that person?

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
talitha

Re: Dream for another?

Post by talitha »

kimibrew wrote:Is is appropriate to offer a dream that might be for someone else on this board? Maybe I could actually share the dream and then if you all think it is appropriate, I could attach the name?
That would be fine - though I think you should put the username with the dream right away, because if you say "I think this is about someone on the board," everyone and his puppydog will think "Is it I?"

On second thought, kimi, if it is corrective, you might should send it with the name to one of the mods or admins to post in our private section of the board so we can decide what to do with it - I wouldn't want anyone to get called out in front of everyone unless God expressly directs that.....

blessings
tal