Board PM's not working

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
bjcollin
Site Owner

Board PM's not working

Post by bjcollin »

Board Private Message (PM) are not working. You will see an error message as shown below. I will try to restore the corrupted database table sometime tonight. We MIGHT or MIGHT NOT loose our old PM messages it depends on the level of the corruption that needs fixing. I will let you know. Thank you.

in Christ,
BJC

Could not query private message post information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './tehillah_phpb1/phpbb_privmsgs_text' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT u.username AS username_1, u.user_id AS user_id_1, u2.username AS username_2, u2.user_id AS user_id_2, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_avatar, pm.*, pmt.privmsgs_bbcode_uid, pmt.privmsgs_text FROM phpbb_privmsgs pm, phpbb_privmsgs_text pmt, phpbb_users u, phpbb_users u2 WHERE pm.privmsgs_id = 41576 AND pmt.privmsgs_text_id = pm.privmsgs_id AND pm.privmsgs_to_userid = 7 AND ( pm.privmsgs_type = 0 OR pm.privmsgs_type = 1 OR pm.privmsgs_type = 5 ) AND u.user_id = pm.privmsgs_from_userid AND u2.user_id = pm.privmsgs_to_userid

Line : 240
File : privmsg.php
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

An abundance of blessings on your head, BJ, for all your hard work here.

thank you

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

My thoughts exactly.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

That's for sure!!! :wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

:) tnx BJ!!!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

OK I made a database repair... I think the PM feature should be back in action now. Please let me know if it is working now. Thank you.

in Christ,
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

It's working. Thank you kindly.