E-Book

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
jadame7

E-Book

Post by jadame7 »

Does anyone know if the e-book is still available for download? I have looked everywhere online and cannot find it.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
jadame7

e-book

Post by jadame7 »

I tried that link and it keeps giving the following error message:

"Digital product is not available. An administrator has been alerted. Please try again later."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I tested the link both when I posted it and just now. Worked both times for me. Perhaps a momentary problem on their site? Maybe try again later.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
jadame7

Post by jadame7 »

Did you click on ADD TO CART? That is when I get the error message. I tried it again on my work computer and get the exact same error message.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I see what your saying now. I got the same message Digital product is not available. An administrator has been alerted. Please try again later. My take on this is that the AuthorHouse website is either not working properly, or that they have taken the book off line for some unknown reason. Amazon.com only offers the paperback book and does not offer the ebook PDF version. I have contacted the author Susan directly and I will see if she can call the AuthorHouse people to correct the situation. Thank you for the heads up.

in Christ,
jadame7

Post by jadame7 »

OK, thank you.