How do you report an attack on one's thread?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
fishbreath
Gold Member

How do you report an attack on one's thread?

Post by fishbreath »

I have been attacked openly on my thread by LadyinChrist and I would like it to be removed. We were having a private conversation in which I questioned something she said God was saying to me and when I disagreed with her, she wrote an ignorant message on my thread.
I do not see a 'report' button anywhere - how do I report her conduct?

Here is the thread: http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... 952#168952
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Your concerns have been presented to the moderators and administrators for prayerful consideration.
...that I might know Him...
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As an administrator I have deleted the entire thread upon request.

On your original dream, I believe you were onto the correct interpretation that it simply meant that you are in a cold place right now and that the Lord (3) has his angels of protection (cops) looking out for you as they are encamped around you. I personally am not sure on the last statement in the dream about the spending. If you feel this is in reference to your current financial situation or in reference to something else that is symbolic, then that is up to you the dreamer to work out with the Lord and decide for yourself.

I have read through all of the replies and I do not think that there were any intentionally hurtful or attacking things that were said on either side. I think this might be a case of the enemy getting in between the lines of communication and warping some things so that they were taken offensive when no offense was meant. If you were guys I would have you shake hands and apologize to each other to get a fresh start... for the purposes of the board I will let the guidelines that were posted serve this purpose. Please seek help locally in your area on your situation from your local church or from your local service organizations.

Thank you.

in Christ,
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi thank you and it's fine to remove the whole thing.
I do realize AJ's interp wasnt meant in a mean way, it did seem harsh in the state i'm in.
As for Lady's public display, it was uncalled for. I have boundaries and dont like being preached at or given forceful instructions by someone who knows nothing about what i'm going thru as tho they know everything. The fruit was displayed for all to see in the end unfortunately. i will not share my personal struggles or seek support again as the enemy obviously intends to wreck my efforts to receive. my help will have to come direct from the Lord as it has for many months and so it will continue. who better to have it from than direct from Him anyway. The voices of others only add confusion.

thank you for your thoughts on the words & for removing the thread.
FB
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

As the owner of this site, I am locking this thread!
The last thread was moved, due to it's content!

I will add what BJ already said and support his counsel!
I have read through all of the replies and I do not think that there were any intentionally hurtful or attacking things that were said on either side. I think this might be a case of the enemy getting in between the lines of communication and warping some things so that they were taken offensive when no offense was meant. If you were guys I would have you shake hands and apologize to each other to get a fresh start... for the purposes of the board I will let the guidelines that were posted serve this purpose. Please seek help locally in your area on your situation from your local church or from
If there is anything else needing to be said contact the leadership!
Thank you
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......