What happened to my thread?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Joshua

What happened to my thread?

Post by Joshua »

Why was my recent thread "Being Born Again is Not what I thought it means" removed?

What's wrong with discussing that here?

Why does every little thing I say in that section get removed now?

How is that supposed to encourage?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I can't speak to why your post was removed but I can tell you this...

Your perception of being born again is skewed. That 'something inside of you' telling you it's not what you originally thought is the enemy. Rebuke him.

Listen.

You better EXPECT the enemy to pull out the big guns when breakthrough is imminent. Take care not to let him lead you deeper into deception.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

I'll have to think some on that.

But from what I keep hearing about GRACE these days...it does make me rethink what being Born Again means.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

You need to take what you're hearing from these 'modern day prophets' to Papa & carefully examine their words. If they do not line up with His Word, toss them without further ado.

Grace is NOT a license to sin and ask for forgiveness later.

Pay attention here, bro. Papa's speaking to you through this. Listen to Him and He will bless you with more than you could ask or even imagine.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

Oh no no...I'm NOT talking about a license to sin.

What I'm talking about is this:

In America especially...If a person Works to feed their family, is patriotic, has the ability to CRY/MOURN, and supports the original Constitution, they are automatic candidates for eternal life. Because THOSE are Noble things and a SIGN of a "good" heart.

I get the impression that God would NOT condemn such a person...regardless of how they feel about the person of "Jesus."
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I moved it AND sent you a pm telling you that I moved it and why!!
Your topic had nothing to do with Sharing Fruit, as was explained!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Exactly why this thread was deleted, this is a pointless discussion and Biblicaly unsound as well. The Bible says in James 2:19 "You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder." Salvation is not a matter of simple belief in God. The demons believe in God. I know many people that believe in God. That simple belief that God exists doesn't make you saved. It is a matter of Faith and one of do you know that God personally and do you have a relationship with Him. Have you put your faith in Him and accepted his Lordship and Kingship over your life? Have you invited Him into your life to rule? Salvation is about surrender of your life to Jesus Christ and his having paid for your sins with his death and resurrection.

The mods and admins delete all of your posts because they are pointless and take the board off track. This board is for the discussion of Christian dreams and visions period. We do not desire these off track discussions and counseling. All they serve to do is raise controversy and then you do not seem to be learning from any of them in the past few years. Has all of our time on you been wasted or do you just thrive on the chaos? We want to be loving and Christian and caring with you, but you make it hard when you keep disobeying the rules. What is it going to take to get through to you?

in Christ,
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Josh, have you read this before?

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=102

what do you think of this?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--