Reasons Your Dream May Not Be Interpreted Here

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
talitha

Reasons Your Dream May Not Be Interpreted Here

Post by talitha »

I am actually one person whose dreams often do not get interpreted here. I thought I'd share some reasons this might be going on - or not going on.

First of all, as the Bible says, dreams and their interpretations belong to the Lord. He gives the dreams, and hopefully He is the one doing the interpreting, sometimes using one or several of us here as vessels.... Sometimes God wants us to learn that He's in charge, and without Him we can do no good thing. He will give the wisdom and knowledge we need when we need it and from the source that He wants us to receive from.

Secondly, some dreams are interpreted as you simply go about your business - you will see things happening in the same pattern as a dream and then you will have insight. Some dreams even take years to play out!

Also, Scripture tells us that some dreams come from "much busy-ness" - they are simply echos of what happened in the natural - sometimes providing a feeling of closure. I've heard this kind of dream called a "dumping dream" - and if there is no interpretation to a dream, it may be that it is simply a dumping dream.

I'm sure there are more reasons than these - if you think of some more reasons, feel free to post them here.

blessings
tal
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Secondly, some dreams are interpreted as you simply go about your business - you will see things happening in the same pattern as a dream and then you will have insight. Some dreams even take years to play out!
this is what I see happen frequently to me..

I am going about work.. life etc.. and then the perverbial light bulb goes on and God says "see Jen.. that is what your dream was about".
lol.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch