message in inbox

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
myseason

message in inbox

Post by myseason »

I recieved a message end of dec 2012 saying I had a private message but could never retrieve it. So I had to register under a new email is there anyway to get my old account
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

What do you mean by "could never retrieve it"? Why did you feel you had to re-register with a new e-mail? What was your original username?

Need more info...I'll take a look-see upon your reply.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As board admin and programmer I have the ability to physically re-retrieve any PM's if needed... what was the old username you used before?

in Christ,
myseason

Post by myseason »

Sorry had not been on in a while I will look but I think my name was mschosen or mschosen1 but ill check to make sure.
myseason

Post by myseason »

Yes it was mschosen1 I got a message a long time ago about I had a private pm but couldn't check it because I lost my password and I think I closed my old account associated with also.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

ok I will go back and check for you sometime this weekend. This might or might not work at the account is old and the data might have gotten removed.

Brian