dream i posted disappeared

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
thesharpeningstone

dream i posted disappeared

Post by thesharpeningstone » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:03 pm

I posted a dream yesterday, but can not see it today. Nothing offensive in the dream. where did it go?

bella

Re: dream i posted disappeared

Post by bella » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:06 pm

The board was upgraded so a few posts have disappeared including a couple of mine. Did you keep a copy? Just repost if you can.
Take care what you listen to. By your standard of measure it will be measured to you; and more will be given you besides. For whoever has, to him more shall be given; and whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him: Mark 4

discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:43 pm

thesharpeningstone wrote:I posted a dream yesterday, but can not see it today. Nothing offensive in the dream. where did it go?
I'm sure the dream was fine. Best I can tell, all that didn't make the move are the few posts between the final backup and the time the new board went live. Apologies for any inconvenience.

See the *board maintenance* post below this one for details.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17

bjcollin
Site Admin

Post by bjcollin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Sorry for the loss... with the board upgrade, the last backup was Thursday midnight. Anything posted Friday morning/afternoon on the old board was lost when I did the switch over last night. Please repost or I can see if I can retrieve it off of the old board for you today sometime. Thank you.

BJC