How do you say "thank-you"?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Elijastask

How do you say "thank-you"?

Post by Elijastask »

I THINK A BIG THANK YOU IS IN ORDER FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PUT THEIR TIME INTO MAKING THIS A DELIGHTFUL NEW PLACE TO COME TO.

I just want to write and let you folks know what a wonderful job you have done with the board. I love the way it's set up and most of all, I love the mail system. Being able to see your sent box, savebox, outbox etc. Much nicer because it's larger. I like the ease of being able to use it. Great Job!!!

Actually, I like the navigation of the whole board better :D

Frankly, I like simple. It's suits me just fine and dandy. This is such a fast paced society and there always seems to be so much you have to figure out before you can "use" something. I appreciate new tech. and all, :shock: but when I want to go have fun and relax, this is the place to do just that. Not to mention the buffet of sweet sweet fellowship that is here. SURLEY THE LORD IS IN THIS PLACE!!!
There was nothing wrong with the other board, I just like the simplicity of this one better AND the LARGER print :D Thank you.

Thanks you for helping make my life "simple"

ALSO!!!I APPRECIATE BEING ABLE TO PICK AN AVATAR THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DEVIL OR AN ICON THAT WOULD NOT GLORIFY THE LORD!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING PLUS
:wink:

There has probably been a lot of opposition and personal unsolicited interuptions, but you folks have remained steadfast and upholding the glorious name of our Lord.

We realize there are many times you have to filter through things and make sure that the Spirit is being shown through the sunlight of the Word, that no one causes harm or is unkind. THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK.

Thank you folks for taking this responsibility seriously even through the twilight hours. Thank you for the wisdom, integrity, guidance, love, selflesness, honesty,balance, faith, and humility that you put into running this site. Being an image bearer is the best place of service you can want to serve in.

Thank you for your witness, words and worship.

May we as a family, collective body, uphold you folks through prayers and praise to the Lord each and every day.

I count each and every one of you valuable in my life.

I am so thankful for all you do on the board and I pray the Lord will watch over your homes and those dear to you.

Keep up the wonderful job

Have a wonderful day, and thanks again!

Elijastask
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Thank you so much, we appreciate the positive feedback sis. Jesus bless you! :D

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
talitha

Post by talitha »

amen to that - much appreciated, ET!

blessings
tal
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

All glory to Him!

Thank you sooo much, ET, and to all of you who have kept us covered in prayer during this busy time.

God bless you abundantly,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

God is good!!!
Thank-you ET.. you know none of this would be like it is w/o people just like yourself.. you included!!
Shalom to you!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch