Lap top

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
kimibrew

Lap top

Post by kimibrew »

Dear Computer Geniouses :lol:

Does anyone know why when I type these posts on this lap top the place where I'm typing will keep jumping back a line or two and will insert the words up there? Real challenging!
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Hi Kimi......I have the same problem and i dont know what im doing wrong either so i wll just bump along and learn.....

tks
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Does your laptop have a touch pad area for the mouse right below the space bar? I find that when I use my wife's laptop I am lazy on the keyboard and drag the heels of my hand some which rests on the mousepad usually. Causes all sorts of ups and down lines to move and things scroll weirdly.

in Christ,
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Brian, that is so funny. I'll give it a shot. Makes sense because the key pad is compact so I place my hands in a funny way.

givingthanks...can't wait to hear if it helps you.

kimi
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Tks Brian....that is exactly what my computer is like....I guess I need to raise my hands more when I type......
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
talitha

Post by talitha »

:lol: well just don't do it when you drive~!!!
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Tal.....ha....ha....that was a good one....

We were talking about laughing and having more fun in our small group tonight

We also discussed that many, many believers are lacking true friendships. Many have said that they have no close friends and have spent many years that way. Yet they go to church regularily and are really wonderful godly people.....I am hearing this more and more....

In our neck of the woods, Gods children are so lonely.....I believe this is a gate that we must come out of......We need each other for the body of Christ to function properly. Do you think that life has us so busy that we don't take time to really get to know each other....Sunday & Wed at church is not enough time to develop lasting relationships........A handshake and a hug is not enough.....

Do you see this trend where you are?
talitha

Post by talitha »

givingthanks,

I am going to move this to the discussion forum where more people can participate - I think you've brought up a great topic......

(((((huggss))))))
tal
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Brian,

I watched carefully and I don't think that's the answer. Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?

Thanks for your help.

kimi