Why do I get this message when I try to go to your page?

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
hisbeauty4ashes

Why do I get this message when I try to go to your page?

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Hello Beloved friends.

I tried to get on the forum at Tehillah.org and alls I got was this message below.

This domain has temporarily been disabled.
To restore the domain, contact your Customer Support.

Can please help me fix this problem.

Thank you so much.
Blessings
Jeanie
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I don't understand...how did you get on the forum to post this message then? .....hehehe..I hope I am not misunderstanding your questions..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Jeanie, Susan has someone updating her website and there will be some occasional downtime during the process. I'm sure it will be up & working again soon!

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

yes I get the same message when trying to go to Susan's website (tehillah.org). Glad I have a private copy of it sometimes or can find it in google cache sometimes. Hopefully she will get it restored soon. Thank you.

in Christ,
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Hi there Dear one.

I had copy of your response from this forum and clicked on it and it went directly to the page but I could not go directly to Tehillah.org.

Well this is my last day and tomorrow is surgery so take care and may the Lord Bless you and keep you.
Jeanie

WaitingforHim wrote:I don't understand...how did you get on the forum to post this message then? .....hehehe..I hope I am not misunderstanding your questions..
WFH
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I understand what she is saying now...silly me...I was thinking she was trying to get on this forum...whoops...

Lets all keep her in prayer today as the Lord leads us...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Susan's site seems to be back up and running now. Cheers.

in Christ,