i'm not certain about content of this dream

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

i'm not certain about content of this dream

Post by thewritingmommy »

i had a dream last night, which is what prompted me to find this site, and i would love to post for interpretation, but there were some yucky parts. well, actually just the beginning. but i don't want to offend anyone. i believe the dream was a "telling dream". what i mean is something God is trying to tell me. it has stuck with me today through all that i've done. i just wnt to be sure i don't get off on the wrong foot here.
any advice?
TheWritingMommy
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

You can pm me or one of the other admins and we will take a look at it and get back to you.

blessings,
Lynda/discerning
Tehillah Admin Team
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

re PM

discerning wrote:You can pm me or one of the other admins and we will take a look at it and get back to you.

blessings,
Lynda/discerning
Tehillah Admin Team
How does one "pm" or where do i go to find out how to do that?
and thank you.

andora
TheWritingMommy
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

at the bottom right under a person's signature is a "button" that says PM.. you can click on it and it will take you to that screen. It is like sending an email.
then once you pm one of us, we will pray about it! we believe in two or three witnesses so we will post it in our moderator room for everyone to be able to pray about.
Shalom!!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

thank you

thank you Jen. i appreciate you.
TheWritingMommy