Reposts, Bumping

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
NOTW
Diamond Member

Reposts, Bumping

Post by NOTW »

How many times should you bump a dream before you just stop trying to get any insight/confirmation from anyone? I have about six dreams that I can't seem to get any responses to...
The Lord has given me some insight to some but I would also like to have confirmation on them too.

Thanks for reading,
Crystal
talitha

Post by talitha »

I understand your frustration. Happens to me a lot too. There are many reasons a dream may not be interpreted here. I wrote something on that.....

viewtopic.php?t=34

but the main thing is that we need to trust that if the Lord has something to say to us, He will continue faithfully to present it to us as long as our hearts are seeking. Often He gives interpretations here at TehillahDreams, but sometimes not. It's really of course up to Him how the interpretations come.

I was just thinking this morning about the fact that so many of my dreams are just products of my own busy mind and anxious heart. Once in a while I have a dream that I know is meaningful. As we go along we learn (I think!) how to distinguish between "soulish" dreams and meaningful spiritual dreams - not by some external rule (such as "all spiritual dreams are in vivid color" or "if you remember in minute detail, it's God") - but by however the Lord speaks to you.

The important thing in all of this, I believe, is that we are in the process of learning the Lord's voice - how He speaks to me as an individual.

Maybe I've gotten offtrack here, but I hope some things I'm saying are useful......

As to how many times......
You can bump as many times as you want..... but I think you can check in your spirit and tell whether it's time or not, you know?

blessings
tal
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks Tal for the encouraging words.

Love in Christ,
Crystal
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome Tal,

I needed to hear and be reminded of that today.

God Bless you.

in Christ,