Notification

A place to address technical issues or ask questions about navigating the board
Daybreak
Site Admin

Notification

Post by Daybreak »

i'm not being notified at all for anything...is this the norm or am I doing something wrong??
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
talitha

Post by talitha »

On your profile you can check something to notify you of private messages, and then on the posting screens you have to check one of the boxes below the text box before submitting in order to receive notification on that thread. I'm looking below where I'm typing and the last check-box says "Notify me when a reply is posted." I don't think there is a way to make that a default....

blessings
tal
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Okay so i'm not crazy...everything that needs to be checked off has been checked off.... :lol:

I will only get notified once, if someone responds to my posting. But if additional people were responding to it I get no notification. And yet all my "notifies" are activated.

Just wondering if i'm the only one experiencing this?
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
talitha

Post by talitha »

There are certain bells and whistles that we had at xsorbit that we don't have here, and I'm sure we'll adapt..... Having our own URL will be an advantage to our ability to reach out, I believe, and I think the host we use for this site will be much more reliable in the long-run than xsorbit was......

blessings
tal
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

I agree with what you shared...just wondering if it was me or my computer on my end here....will adjust accordingly....

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)