Inheriting a Church-Writing books

Archived Dreams from 2018
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Inheriting a Church-Writing books

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This morning I dreamed that I was in a church. I was behind the stage during service while a woman was leading Praise and Worship. I saw several church members in the pews or seating. During the service, the woman along with other people told me I had inherited the church and I was to be Pastor. I was very excited. After the Praise and Worship, the woman was waiting for me to preach. I had nothing prepared so I told them I would have a sermon prepared for next Sunday. Everyone seemed happy.
After service was over I saw out back that there was a recording studio named "Rainbow Records" I went to tell my family and I had two guitars I was moving into the studio. My daughter was happy to be going to see the studio.
Next, we were in what appeared to be the Pastor's study and a photographer was in there with a large camera taking pictures. His camera had a large screen on the back so you could see each picture after it was taken. When he took a picture, I could see on the screen ocean waves coming in and beach...Very beautiful.
Before the dream was over I asked the woman again "Are you sure it is me that is supposed to inherit this church?" She said a few things then confirmed it was me who was supposed to inherit the church.

Next I woke up and pondered the dream with a huge smile on my face....such a wonderful dream. I went back to sleep and dreamed this.....

I was in an office with what looked like a half door or a door that could open as a half door. A smiling woman came up to the other side of the door and was smiling and said "Oh, one more thing...you are going to write some books....there will be continuing tabs on each book and the first one will be 62 pages"???????