"restaurant" gas station, cutting bag, half eaten food

Archived Dreams from 2018
CovenantChild

"restaurant" gas station, cutting bag, half eaten food

Post by CovenantChild »

I've been holding this dream for awhile. I try to write down all my dreams, the day and the time I wake up.

My friend was preaching @ our church. Afterwards, he was putting stuff in his mom's car (didn't look like her car, but it was). I talked with someone while I waited for him to finish. He and I get in his car, we were headed towards a particular mall (didn't look like the same roads, but that's where we were going). We were originally gonna go to Chik-fil-a, but we changed our minds I guess. As we were passing a gas station, I got out for some reason (as the car was rolling mind you), watched him keep going and I chuckled thinking "Why is he still going?" He whipped around, parked, got out and we went inside (my arm was wrapped around his :shock: ). We looked at the menu (looked mad delish) I wanted the steak sandwich, the menu stated that it cost 8.55 (don't remember what he wanted). He started to order, but it seemed like the cashier wasn't ready, so we waited. Then they kinda snapped at us because they were now ready and we didn't realize it (they seemed disorganized, maybe rush hour/lunch time). We ordered then sat down, we talked. We thought our order was up, we walked up, he kept trying to eat food he thought was ours 😂😂😂. We were holding hands as we walked up ( :shock: ), & as we held them I thought about what my mom said. He let my hand go to get our food (still shocked because we rarely touch). The food was great, my friend started cutting the bag, I asked him what was wrong, he said he was ok, but I knew better. He even looked a bit different. I started digging into the other bag cuz I didn't want our half ate food to be thrown out. I wanted to put the food in another bag (doggie bag). EOD.

*side note: this friend and I are courting.*