Fishing with a little boy

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

Fishing with a little boy

Post by bjcollin »

In this dream, I was standing on the banks of a river and I was fishing. This blonde haired little boy about 5 - 7 years old came up to me and wanted to fish with me so I let him. We were standing there fishing together when I caught a fish. The fish I hauled in looked like a large perch with some yellow and black tiger striped markings on its sides. The fish was about a foot long when I got it out of the water into my hands. About the same time the little boy had also caught a fish, and he was struggling with his fishing pole, so I reached out and grabbed the pole to steady it so he would not loose it, and then I told him to start reeling the fish in. He reeled in a large fish that looked like a bass fish which was about two foot long. He proceeded to take his fish into the back of a mini van type of vehicle that was parked close by and then started playing. I wanted to release my fish that I had caught back into the water, but as I was doing that I noticed some mean looking eyes under the water looking back at me. I did a double take at the eyes, but I noticed that the eyes looked fake, so I poked my hand into the water at the eyes and I found that it was just a piece of fabric or a cushion of some kind that had some kind of African looking print on it that had some animal eyes printed on it which was interesting. At this point I started to get worried about the little boy's fish as it had been out of the water for some time, and he was still playing in the back of the minivan. I asked him where his fish was and if he wanted to release it back into the water so that it would not die. He shrugged his shoulders and kept playing.

At this point the dream shifts and we are now in a hospital setting. We are in the hallway of a hospital or clinic and we are sitting down waiting. The doctor and/or nurse calls the little boy to come into the exam room, then they hand him a bag and indicates that he needs to defecate into the bag for a test. As he is walking back into the room with the bag, his mother, also blonde haired, walks into the room and takes the bag from him. At this point I am now standing in the doorway of the exam room, and the mother attempts to hand the bag to me and she is trying to leave the room and leave the little boy alone. I am blocking the doorway, and she gets right up into my face and tries to unsuccessfully go through me. I tell her the words you are looking for is "excuse me", and I continue to block the doorway. She just keeps pressing up against me in my face trying to get out of the room and I am deciding what to do next about the situation when the dream ends.