A Huge Boar

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
bjcollin
Site Owner

A Huge Boar

Post by bjcollin »

This is my wife's dream from Sunday 2/11/2018...I had posted this in a FB group but not here on the board, so I am getting it recorded here to make sure I can get back to it.

In the dream she is in a very wilderness area like across the King Ranch, and there are a lot of dirt roads and she has a food truck on a cement pad that she is walking to. When she gets to the food truck, it is locked up and closed and she cannot get into the truck. So she starts to walk down the dirt roads. There are a lot of other work trucks passing her on the dirt roads. She gets about 1/2 mile out from where she was. In the distance she sees some huge animal laying in the middle of the road. She starts to see that the animal is a large boar (6'+ in size), and as she is approaching it she starts to fear that it is still alive and laying in wait for her. There is somebody passing by in a work truck and either he says or she hears a voice "don't worry it is dead". She knows that she must pass this point to get where she is going, but as she gets up closer to the boar it looks dead, but then she pokes it and it moves a little and grunts like it is not dead. She immediately turns around and goes back to the food truck area, and when she gets there the door to the food truck is open and unlocked.

Catherine Lee had replied:
God has shut the doors to thoughts she use to feed on and because of worry and fear it causes those doors to open up.

I posted this reply today:
Thank you Catherine my wife has expressed interest in operating a food truck in the natural, as she is an excellent cook, but I think that is a stopped dream for now which is showing up on one level as a symbol in this dream. In the spiritual you are right, my wife has been overcoming quite a few things this past year that used to hold her back and old fears are being overcome as well as old wounds from years past being healed. Thank you for the input on the dream.