Vision with bright orange light

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Vision with bright orange light

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I had this Vision:
People were in a room, there was a bright orange glow in the room, it looked like there were white stringed lights also. There was a lady in white that my focus was on, she had her hands raised in adoration to Him. There were others, not sure how many. 😯 hmmmm 🧐
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Vision with bright orange light

Post by bjcollin »

Many times in dreams, orange is typically used as a warning color. However in this dream I don't think that is the meaning, so the other meaning for orange is perseverance. So to me I think the message of the vision is persevere in worship and adoration of Him.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thank you, orange means several things it seems, also extravagant praise 😊❤️
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

What a lovely vision dance! I'd love to have more details about the lady in white...? Flowing white robes or white modern clothes etc.?

I had a powerful dream many years ago where there was a lady in flowing white gown standing on the edge of a concrete pier/jetty looking out to sea. She had long, wavy dark hair which fell for several feet beyond her bare feet down the side of the pier and she was standing on her tip toes balanced on the edge perfectly with her eyes raised upwards and singing in tongues...

I pray that you enter in more and more into the new song...

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

Greetings Charlie:
Orange usually (for me, and the dream book i have by Ira Milligan), it almost always means power of some type. Wow, now my feet are hot. TYOU Lord.
Anyway brother, being bright IS Good, and the white stringed lights I believe other christians that you are connected with. The Lady in white I discern is an angel of LIGHT, that you may have or will meet. I believe so many of us meet angels, and never know it. They do look human, and yet have that ANOINTING that words do no justice for. So if this is prophetic, IT WILL happen to you sometime this season. Shalom~~~
I had this Vision:
People were in a room, there was a bright orange glow in the room, it looked like there were white stringed lights also. There was a lady in white that my focus was on, she had her hands raised in adoration to Him. There were others, not sure how many.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

(wings of healing... I think you may have confused me with dance in the son - you are responding to her dream. Also, I'm a her too :D)

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3