Zombies / Sewer

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Zombies / Sewer

Post by WingsofHealing »

2 zombies chasing me in the sewer. I Jumped over a metal barrier to get out.
I was sitting on a street corner looking for something to eat. Went to McDonalds. Kevin was working there at the register. Ordered my food and realized I had no pants on. Decided to go find a store. Walked down the road and found a target. It was huge. The biggest one I had seen. I walked around it for a while and finally found what I was looking for. Some shorts. I put the shorts on and left and don't remember paying for them. Later I looked at a receipt that had a price on them. They were 9.99, but the guy discounted then to 6.99. I started walking with a group of people. Everyone was making their way toward a big open soccer field.
All the guys I played soccer with when I was young were there as well as high school.
I realized I didn't have any soccer shoes or shin guards and the grass looked wet. I ended up leaving the field and coming back. I was going to buy soccer shoes but I didn't want anyone to know. I ended up in the middle of the field watching everyone play. There were a couple other people watching with me. There was a huge grassy slope next to the field where there were lots of people watching the game. All of a sudden, Pink showed up and she was talking how she was going to be getting a grill for her mouth. She walked away and was wearing a pink bathing suit. The sun started going down and it was getting darker. I asked someone; why don't you guys turn on the lights. Someone said they couldn't. I think they needed a permit or permission to play there and they were just playing a pickup game.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.