Demonic Freedom

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Demonic Freedom

Post by WingsofHealing »

I and my mom were driving home from somewhere. I’m not sure where. We were driving east though. We stopped in this mall/plaza area. We saw this ugly, overweight looking woman, with really short hair, like a crew cut, who looked ever so shady and gross. She started harassing and following my mom and we ignored her. She said something under her breath about having pictures of her doing something incriminating. I think the lady was trying to blackmail my mom. I flipped out and grabbed her by the front of her shirt and started yelling at her, saying what you said to her!!!! Leave her alone!!!!! Get out of here!!!! I could feel the anger and rage in me pouring out. She said she didn’t say anything and was trying to escape. I kept screaming at her and her whole body started shaking and convulsing. Her face started pulsating and changing shape. There was a demon trying to escape or show its face. I screamed at her /it saying: Show me your face!!!! Show me your face!!!! Come out of her!!!! My mom begged me to leave her alone and leave. I kept screaming at the lady. She said she had 2 pictures of her. I finally let her go and we left. I asked my mom what the shady lady was talking about. What pictures was she talking about? My mom said that the shady lady was her agent when she was younger. I think my mom said something like she wanted to be a movie star or model when she was younger. She was at a party when she was younger and passed out, I think from being drunk and the shady lady took pictures of her. There were two pictures. I’m not sure what my mom was doing in the pictures.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.