The Cheif

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

The Cheif

Post by lynadvs »

Hi all.
I remember being at work receiving a message saying that the pain has arrived. I then passed the message to my department supervisor. Then I start to think what does it mean “the paint is in”. Then I remembered that we were painting our office and ran out of paint so we had to order matching paint. Then I remember having a vision... it was an Indian chief in full Indian gear. Then I had a second vision it was the same Indian chief, but the headgear that he had on look as if it was some type of European headgear perhaps from the 1700’s. Then I had a third vision it was again the same Indian chief but this time he had on a baseball cap.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: The Cheif

Post by PastorJKG »

It sounds like the whole dream is about changing appearances through different seasons.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

That makes sense. Wow!!

Thanks!
hishandmaiden

Post by hishandmaiden »

This is a most interesting dream.

The main person in your dream is an "indian chief" A representative of a symbol of power and authority, a leader of a tribe or nation, i.e. cherokee nation, navajo nation, etc.

Someone that may would seem "unusual" to see in this day and time.
(When's the last time you saw and Indian in full dress walking the streets!)

You see different representations of the same man.

One the chief, One the european dressed, one the baseball hat wearer.

I believe God is speaking to you about our President.

Our "Commander in Chief"
. Who is the symbol of power and authority over our nation. Hence, the Indian Chief representation.

2. Wearing European headgear from 1700's. (the 1700's representing a time long before today; a heritage)

Family of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Family_of_Donald_Trump

Barron William Trump (born March 20, 2006) is Donald Trump's youngest child and his only child with Melania Trump. He is of German and Scottish descent on his father's side and Slovenian descent on his mother's side.
‎Blaine Trump • ‎St. Andrew's Episcopal School • ‎Baron Trump novels • ‎Isle of Lewis
The United Kingdom, composed of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, is located off the north-western mainland portion of the continent of Europe[/i].Apr 26, 2018
https://www.worldatlas.com › articles › what-continent-is-the-united-kinddo...

Where is Slovenia?
Slovenia (/sloʊˈviːniə, slə-/ ( listen)[14][15] sloh-VEE-nee-ə; Slovene: Slovenija [slɔˈʋèːnija]),[16] officially the Republic of Slovenia (Slovene: Republika Slovenija (help•info),[17] abbr.: RS[18]), is a country located in Central and Southeastern Europe, at the crossroads of main European cultural and trade routes.

Wearing a baseball hat

https://www.ebay.com/c/1047077451 A picture of our President wearing a baseball cap.

4. There was not enough paint to change the way the "house" (i.e. White House) looked, so you had to wait until the "paint" (i.e., the method used to change the look of the house came in.)

I believe that it is possible, that on some level, concious or unconcious, you may have had some doubts about the unorthadox ways of the president, (i.e. Indian, foreigner from another country, and someone in a ball, not the "traditional dress of a president) and God is revealing to you that he is the man that He has put in place, and gave you three different views to reveal that to you. Anytime God gives us a revelation on someone, it is because he wants us to pray for that person. We are called, according to the bible to "pray for those in authority" over us, but it seems that he specifically wants YOU to pray for the President.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

As I am rereading this dream and reflecting...I realize that this dream was warning me of the various changes in leadership on my job ( an there as been quite a few changes in Supervisors since this dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

lynadvs,

Awesome, I love the tie ins and looking back and learning from our dreams... location in the dream was work, and changing of leadership or chiefs seems to tie in perfectly in the dream to what went on in real life. Are there any other tie ins from the dream? i.e What was the changing of hats part about (2 different head gears, and a baseball cap)? Was it 3 different people with 3 different leadership styles or three different hats so to speak? Also, now that the vision part of the dream has happened and is coming to pass, now the refreshing or the refinishing and painting and renovations can begin as usually the inner part of the vision/dream always comes to pass before the outer usually does. Thank you for sharing, too cool.