Cutting the tops out of trees

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Cutting the tops out of trees

Post by PastorJKG »

I dreamt I was flying to cut the tops out of some trees. I had 4 knives. One was a machete but it was borrowed. I knew it was someone else's machete but it worked very well.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Cutting the tops out of trees

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

could this dream be pointing to something happening that you gotta do to reign in some folks? The machete is a blunt cutting tool usually used for slashing through overgrowth or vines in the jungle, but it is generally not very useful for cutting trees unless they are very small. The number 4 usually speaks to the natural world around us so I think this might be a reference or a call to cutting out the worldly influences in these peoples lives. Hope this helps on the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

Hello BJ. Thanks for looking at my dream. In this dream the machete i was given was very sharp and cut the tops out with ease. It really felt like an upgrade from what i had originally. The night before that I dreamt that i was given an eagle. I could feel the weight of it on my arm and feel its talons gripping me. I knew it was an eagle but never actually saw it. I went to the front door and released it knowing it would fly straight up to heaven and return with something from the Lord for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

wow, great vision. So the machete was a tool given by the Lord for your purposes. The eagle as well, to me represents prophecy or prophetic provision who is with you.