Attempted Robbery

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
lynadvs
Silver Member

Attempted Robbery

Post by lynadvs »

On Wednesday I dreamed that I was in a drugstore like CVS getting ready to leave. I saw two guys that looked like they where up to no good. As I walked pass them, I switched my purse from one arm to the other. They followed me outside. They kind of ran ahead of me. They then turned around and one of them said to me “ok, toss it over there” (my purse) with his head signaling the direction to toss it. I said no!! He then pulled out some type of arising can and repeated himself. He threatened to spray the contents of the can in the air and that it would effect everyone in the parking lot if I did not cooperate. I again said no. At that point I was trying to determine my course of action... I had a clear path, 1) should I try to make it to my car? 2) should I kick them in their man parts and run? 3) should I run back into the store?
Then I woke up.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Attempted Robbery

Post by bjcollin »

I love these types of dreams. It shows you confronting the enemy and standing up to them. If that wasn't a mis-spelling and it was an arise can vs an aerosol can, then I think that this enemy seeks to get a rise out of people i.e. he tries to stir people up and get them agitated against you or just angry at the world around them basically causing chaos in his wake. At the end of the dream you are still deciding on the next course of action... fight/flee/etc. It is good that you have started confronting the enemy, make a decision and pray against them to be revealed and to be bound (ref Matt 16:19), it is a matter of taking up your God given authority against the enemy. What is your identity in Christ? To fight or flee or call for help?

in Christ,