Ghostly white owls

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
nickyjo
Bronze Member

Ghostly white owls

Post by nickyjo »

I was driving north bound on the east frontage road of Tollway I90, just west of Woodfield Mall, in Schaumburg, Ill. I live in Hanover Park,Illinois to the West of Schaumburg. I was driving at just after dusk, which has been starting around 4:00 pm here. I saw out my driver's side window, to the West, an owl, a ghostly white owl with a fully extended wingspan of at least 7 feet. Underneath it and to the left was another, smaller owl with a wingspan of about 5 feet. It was not as solid a ghostly white, but still, a paler ghostly white. I believe that this is connected to Immanuel Velikovski's book, Worlds in Collision. Somehow, I believe that the planet Uranus is making a bypass of the earth. Possibly, passing between the moon and the earth? It gets pitch dark early in the evening and stays pitch dark until about 7,8am. I've only seen the moon one evening and then it was a full moon, about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Could anyone give me an understanding of what this is? I remember Rick Joyner saying years ago that there were earth changes coming, like I know that there is Bubonic Plague in Lincoln, Nebr and in Kansas City, Ks and Kansas City, Mo. I believe that my oldest daughter is driving home from Kansas City, Mo, scared stiff. She had moved into a house that had fleas in it and could not get rid of the fleas. Bubonic Plague was carried by rats in the 1300's or fleas. I'm not sure but I believe something like that is happening again. The only thing is that today, there is technology to find a solution to the deadlyness of Bubonic Plague. Does anyone else have any insight on this? I would appreciate any and all thoughts on this subject.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Ghostly white owls

Post by bjcollin »

nickyjo,

Was this an actual dream, or is this a big set of feelings/questions? I assure you the planet uranus is safe in its orbit millions of miles out there and there is no chance of it altering orbit to come anywhere near the earth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worlds_in_Collision According to the book you quote, it was the planet venus not uranus that was ejected from Jupiter and headed past earth changing our orbit and causing massive natural catastrophes in ancient times. Again, this was either science fiction or just false hypothesis by the author that could not be scientifically proven. Again venus is safe in it's orbit and has been visible in our night skies well before the times quoted in the book. So now if this is a dream, it must be symbolic in nature and not literal. I did a quick search of Rick Joyner's published prophecies and I see plenty of articles about climate changes, but none about changes like this being mentioned. Personally I feel that some of the events in Revelation being described with 1/3 of mankind perishing by fire and stars falling could be fulfilled by a meteorite or multiple meteorites hitting the earth during the last days. I am not saying this will happen that way, but I am saying it is only plausible and could happen. Yes plague is treatable with strong antibiotics today.