On My Way

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
barny

On My Way

Post by barny »

In a dream myself and two “friends”, they weren’t actual real life friends, flew into a city from out of the country. We had not made any arrangements for transportation in this new city. One “friend” left so there where only myself and another “friend “ remaining. For some reason, as we negotiated the city we had to climb over houses and buildings. As we approached a very tall building, we had to negotiate it via a tall and large scaffolding. As I climbed, I looked down and the second “friend” was not there. As I continued to climb the higher and higher I went up. I reached my capacity to remain calm. For I have an intense fear of heights. As I climbed a bit higher I panicked. I grabbed the scaffolding and started to cry out for help. Then the strange thing was, as I looked down behind me all I saw was the scaffolding teetering at what seemed to be hundreds of feet in height. But if I looked forward, a section of the scaffolding I was clinging to was in a large room. Again looking back and down I was on a teetering scaffolding hundreds of feet high but if I looked forward, I was just on a section of scaffolding in a large room. While looking forward on a section of scaffolding into the large room a voice said to me, “just put your foot down”. As I put my foot down on the floor, the dream transitioned into a street scene. As I was walking down a street I noticed that I was dressed in white. I was lost and looking for a place I was suppose to go. I came upon a group of people and I asked them where I should go. A person just looked at me and pointed in a vague way. As I descended into a valley it was getting dark. Then as I started to walk up a steep hill, I told myself that “Jesus will help me find my way”.
End of dream.
Thank you for reading
Barny
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
Colossians 2:8

Fight the good fight
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: On My Way

Post by bjcollin »

Barny,

Good to see you back on the board, it has been a while. God Bless you. I think the unknown friends that come and go in the dream are angels that are assigned to help you at different points in your journey. Fear is not of God, you need to over come it. 1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. It is good that you listened to God's voice and stepped out in faith. People cannot give you good directions, as only God can give direction to his children. You might have some dark valleys and steep hills in your journey ahead, but as the end of the dream says, Jesus is the only one who can help you find your way, so put your trust totally in Him. Ref: Psalm 23