Tests

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
sophie
Gold Member

Tests

Post by sophie »

Hi

I dreamt that I did a test and a woman, who’s face I couldn’t really see, told me that she’d given me a twelve for it. I had a very similar dream dream a few nights previously where I did a test and got eight for it, but this time there was no one else in the dream

Love to hear your thoughts, many thanks
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Tests

Post by bjcollin »

Sophie,

In general terms, tests are times when the Lord is seeing if we pass the trials/tests that are designed to build our character and designed to build our relationship with Him. Reference James 1. Many times in dreams faceless people represent angels assigned from the Lord to us. Reference Hebrews 13:2. In this case you are improving your score from 8=new beginnings to 12=divine rule or authority, so I feel that this means that you are learning to rely more on the Lord which is a good thing. Hope this helps get you started on the dream. God Bless you.

in Christ,
sophie
Gold Member

Re: Tests

Post by sophie »

Thank you BC
Gal.2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.