Sunflowers in a field

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Jeanette-Louise

Sunflowers in a field

Post by Jeanette-Louise »

Good evening
Saterday the 7th March I locked my car with the keys inside, flat keys included. I am on chronic heart medication and my medicine was in the flat. Could not get my keys out and could only get the locksmith on Monday. I could already feel my blood pressure, rising seriously stressed out and had to sleep in my daughters house.
I went to bed early with my chest feeling tight and started praying in tongues. Then reading the bible on my tablet.speaking tongues again, convinced that I would have a stroke or would not make it through the night read John and Psalm 91. I got to the point of peace and said to the Lord that it was ok that He had my breath in the palm of His hand and all my ways were His and that He has my allotted days. I closed my eyes, was not asleep, just praying in tongues when I had this vision.

It was beautiful, a green field of sunflowers, the brightest yellow. they wern't stooped but looking towards the sky facing towards the right hand side..
I then went to sleep and woke up the next morning, my first thought was I am still here alive.
Blessings Jeanette-Louise
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Sunflowers in a field

Post by bjcollin »

Sunflowers always face the sun (aka the Son Jesus Christ). Always seek the face of the Son of God. Philippians 4:6 - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Jeanette-Louise

Good morning.
Thank you so much. Be blessed.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Greetings,
Another thought to go along with BJ’s, sunflowers have a lot of seeds that can be eaten for
nourishment! Recently, I have had a stirring (especially listening to Brother Kenneth Copeland)
about filling (feeding) myself with more scriptures on healing and restoration! Thereby giving
myself a lot of ammunition when symptoms arise!

Also, I feel led to share the word I gave in church last Sunday about fear-
Fear is rising up more and more especially in the midst of the corona, cancer an disease!
Ruach Holy Spirit wants you to breathe HIS Ruach Breath into you that is full of life, love
and health! Don’t be anxious as the world is, just breathe! God breathed Ruach into
Adam and he became a living nephish! Breath Him in and revive hope and joy.

Blessings
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Jeanette-Louise

Thank you so much Caroline. I have only seen this now. Much has happened since I posted the above post. But a word is set for a certain time and that time is now. Hope has gone into a little whisper in this season but I will stir hope up, not the Corona virus but family relationships. But one thing I know for sure is that Jesus is my anchor in peace and in a storm and this platform is a platform that He has clipped me into. Be blessed and keep safe Jeanette
Jeanette-Louise

Thank you so much Caroline. I have only seen this now. Much has happened since I posted the above post. But a word is set for a certain time and that time is now. Hope has gone into a little whisper in this season but I will stir hope up, not the Corona virus but family relationships. But one thing I know for sure is that Jesus is my anchor in peace and in a storm and this platform is a platform that He has clipped me into. Be blessed and keep safe Jeanette