Cellphone dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Simplydevin

Cellphone dream

Post by Simplydevin »

Hello everyone, I had a dream where I was at the beach with my family. We were sitting in one spot and then moved to another and I realized I lost my cellphone so I went back to the last place we were sitting to look for it. As soon as I found it in the sand, a man started to fight me for it and I yelled out “this is my cellphone!” and then he left. I then went back to where my family was sitting and noticed the phone I found wasn’t mine because it had a black case on it. I looked to see if the man came back so I could give him the phone. I took the phone out of the case and realized it actually was my old pink phone that I gave to my sister to sell. It even still had my name on the back of it. The phone I thought I had lost was in my bag so I ended up with 2 phones.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Cellphone dream

Post by bjcollin »

Simplydevin,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. Good first post.

I feel that this dream shows that you are a little bit confused right now as to your identity and uses of prayer communication in your life. The enemy always comes to steal, kill, and destroy (ref John 10:10 ); I feel that the man who tried to claim the phone out from under you represents the enemy. It is good that you yelled at him and resisted, if you resist the enemy they will flee from you (ref James 4:7). Don't let the enemy trick you, yes it does belong to you, anything the enemy touches they try to claim (black case). I know these are trying and confusing times we are in today, but press into prayer and into your relationship with God at this time, and keep telling the enemy to back off. Hope this helps you on the dream.

in Christ,
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

In addition, are you finding problems with communicating with others, like your family?

Sand at times can speak of a foundation that isn't firm. When rough weather comes (trials, difficulty), it comes crashing down. Read the parable of the house built on sand.

I'm wondering if the phone that you gave your sister to sell for you may speak of communicating with emotions. Maybe you are hoping she can help you with some of that, like get you something for it that you see more beneficial, or hoping she can see value in it and help you turn that into something that will help you.

I gotta go. Something just came up, but hope to come back to finish off my thoughts on this.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

Ok. Back.

Anyway, it may be that this way of communicating eventually became covered in some type of darkness so you don't recognize it as yours . . . like maybe the enemy tries to steal it from you with this cover, but as you uncover it you recognize it as yours.