And...

I came across a bloody pad

Help? 😮
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Bathroom

Post by PastorJKG »

Just a thought but "our righteousness is as filthy rags" which is literally used menstrual rags. Perhaps there may be some element of self justification that you are struggling with. No judgment here it may not even fit, but I believe God is really dealing with the fine tuning His people right now and dealing with issues that He might not normally deal with. The Church has to get ready to reap the Harvest.

For your prayerful consideration
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: Bathroom

Post by kingnme »

HI !!!

so glad for your response...

i think "JUSTIFICATION" is the perfect word been feeling like NO ONE IS LISTENING....! hah! RIGHT!

my ABBA is there ...

have you ever known anyone thats ... reaching all the way PAST JESUS trying to go for some "needed" justice ???

i thought of this scripture this morning

Jeremiah 9:23-24 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

wellp! .... see i had given my husband ...some choice words.... went to bed... OUT came this dream!!

slowly breathing outwardly .....kick the can!.........haaaaagghhhhhhh mannnn?!??!! ...... just way too much right now!!

and although he HURT me :
(too busy ....his work related issues...him having no time...his tendancy of very little listening ....very little understanding)

hagggh! please DONT say...... "just talk it out?!?!" ...um gonna scream if you do LoL!!!

but my DAD is there and although HE knows all about ...but yet i felt i needed to JUSTIFY my being done wrong!!

THANKS KEEP PRAYING FOR ME!! :s10:
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9