Won lottery

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Chambers
Gold Member

Won lottery

Post by Chambers »

I had a dream last night that i had one of those scratch off tickets and thought i won, but wasn't sure. I turned it into a cashier and he was like, "yes, you won."

He then gave me like 185.00 and said he was keeping the ticket. For a moment i wondered if there was more and he was keeping tbe ticket to cash in the rest, but i then moved on

So i end up on line with another cashier and i hand her like a receipt or some type of paper that i may have received from tbe first cashier (details a little foggy there).

She puts the paper in a machine and informs me I'm a winner and gives me 2 tickets.

Throughout the dream i was pleasantly surprised i kept winning.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: Won lottery

Post by Chambers »

I believe i have more clarity on the unsure part.

I was on line getting ready to purchase something. Have no idea what. I then noticed a piece of paper under what was in my hand. I had no idea how it got there and wondered if it was a receipt, and wondered if the first cashier possibly gave it to me. I didn't know.

As far as i remember he didnt give me anything, just the money i won and said he was keeping the ticket.

The second cashier then wants the paper that mysteriously ended up in my hand, like telling me I'm supposed to give it to her. When i did she puts it in a machine and tells me I'm a winner, then hands me two tickets.

I was thinking, wow, i won again.

That's what i remember. Main thoughts were being unsure, but then finding out i had been winning with what i did have.

I never purchased a ticket or anything, just kept finding myself with something that had a winner. She never even took the item i was going to purchase, just the paper that i had no idea how it got there.