then looked BACK again he then saw a

GREEN LIGHT

....what is this interpretation thanks
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Re: Church On the bus JESUS is driving

Post by PastorJKG »

We are in a season of caution and must be careful but soon we (the church) will get the green light and we will be able to go forth speedily to accomplish the work of the Lord.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Re: Church On the bus JESUS is driving

Post by kingnme »

oh wow !!!

you kno...i am going to share something ....i have directed sooooo many people to this website because when they get something in their

spiritual rest or sleep rest mailbox ...and they DO NOT UNDERSTAND it gets really desperate for some people

and i tell them ALL...THE...TIME!! ...unless THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVES YOU THE INTERP OF A DREAM DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INTERPRET one

i dont try to ...and im in the five fold ministry as well ...when someone comes to me and asks "what do you think this dream means?" before i attempt

i always put in a disclaimer that i DO NOT interpret dreams and i tell them come here (T.D.) i will say an opinion and tell them that ....

when someone attempts to say wut it means ....i always look askew at the matter ...cuz it takes really a gift from GOD

coupled with your FAITH as you work that gift ....... thanks so much that resonates im so curious to know what they think this dream means ....
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9