Black rose vision/dream

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Damarion22

Black rose vision/dream

Post by Damarion22 »

I had a dream some time ago it lasted only a few seconds. I was holding a big black rose in the palm of my hand, it was as big as my entire hand with my fingers spread out. I held it in my hand as it was burning like ember turning into ashes. Sort of like when people are smoking and when they inhale and it lights up orange and turns into ashes. This is what the black rose was doing disintegrating then I woke.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: Black rose vision/dream

Post by Chambers »

Hello.

The rose may speak of things that are in bloom in your life. It being black may speak of things like mourning, despair, depression, sin, grief, etc.

The disintegrating part may speak of these things being burned away in your life.

The Lord has promised his people beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning . . . may be that your season of gloom is coming to an end.

I recommend reading Isaiah 61. You may want to read the whole book to get the main point of the book in context. Often times these things can come after the Lord sends discipline, cant remember if that's the case in isaiah as i haven't been in the book in awhile . . . sometimes things like morning is a seasonal thing that comes from things like loss of a loved one...

Here is the beginning og isaiah 61, which came to me when i read your dream.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has annointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengence of our god, TO COMFORT ALL WHO MOURN, and provide for those who grieve in Zion-TO BESTOW THEM A CROWN OF BEAUTY FOR ASHES, THE OILOF JOY INSTEAD OF MOURNiNG, a garment of praise instead of despair. In their righteousness they will be like great oaks that the lord has planted for his own glory.

Some things you can seek the Lord about.

And as you may know, Jesus quoted Isaiah and said that day the scripture was fulfilled. It spoke of Him.