x-ray vision

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

x-ray vision

Post by PastorJKG »

I was in a church setting though I could not say what church. I was praying for a tall fellow at the front. A pastor friend who was formerly my Pastor was there. As I prayed i looked at the man and i could see right into his body with X-Ray vision. I saw an issue with his back and called it out and he said yes. I saw an issue with his right shoulder and called it and he said yes and I think he began to get emotional. I remember taking him firmly by both arms and twisting his torso back and forth rather aggressively. (Having had back trouble myself, I would never do this IRL). Then i began to rebuke the spirit of addiction from him. He leaned forward as the deliverance began. Then it was a scene change. I was walking away from this prayer with the former Pastor and he asked me a pointed question. "Do you think people will come to your ministry just because of the miracles?" Which I took to mean that they would come for the wrong reason.
Chambers
Gold Member

Re: x-ray vision

Post by Chambers »

Hello again.

I think the first scene speaks for itself. I found the second scene interesting because of the question that was posed.

I think the greater question would be...are you there for the right reason? I would think that answer would have the larger effect on your ministry.

Although i can't think of a reason for going to a ministry to seek healing from the Lord, a reason that would be wrong of itself, we don't have control over why others do things.

Maybe the dream points to a question that you will be presented with and consider regarding your ministry.

Some mistakes i see ministries make is that they lose focus on the Lord, especially when their gifts and personal mission are in operation.

Personally, unless the Lord shows us otherwise, i believe if our motive is right and we continue to point others to our Lord, then we are in good position for our Father to minister through us. If they have any wrong motives, that would effect them personally.

Things you probably know already. Just how it spoke to me.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

PastorJKG,

Great dream! My wife and I were watching God's Generals on youtube a bit these past few weeks studying the great past revivals and the revivalists themselves and how they each operated differently in their giftings from the Lord. I personally feel that the first part is self explanatory as well, just do what the Holy Spirit shows you to do no matter how crazy it might seem. If God shows you to do it in a certain way, then do it in that way even if it grates on you. There will be reward in obedience.

The second part of the dream the answer to the question is yes. You cannot control how or why or when the people come to you. Look in the Bible as an example, why did Jesus have such large crowds following him throughout the Galilee? Could it have been because of the miracles? Did the people have wrong motives or wrong reasons for seeking God? Of course if you herd that there was this local teacher/prophet in your town and there were people needing healing or you needed a healing and you heard that he had healed people wouldn't you be curious and want to go and see for yourself? People are no different in Jesus' time than they are today in our time. The difference is that we as ministers have to give all the glory to God and point them to Jesus, and not to get them to follow us, but to get them to follow Jesus.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Great insight shared. Just wanted to add that we know that God always looks at the thoughts and intents of the heart, not the outward actions. The thing that stuck out was that the comment made by the former pastor seemed more like a care to choke the seed He wants to plant. X-ray vision or spiritual insight is something we develop as we walk in relationship with Him. Miracles draw but it is up to every person to decide if they want to go to the Source of the Well and drink to live forever or just drink when they are in extreme need. We can agree with The Father's Perfect Will and continue to walk in obedience to Him, trusting Him to take care of what we cannot control. Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Chambers
Gold Member

Post by Chambers »

I say amen.

I t hought the same as bj too, many were drawn to Jesus because the miracles, and some were forever changed.

And i liked how kelaini put it, a care to choke the seed. That's what it looked like to me.

Blessings,
Doug