Trump and Biden - 2020 elections

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
mer1dam

Trump and Biden - 2020 elections

Post by mer1dam »

The night of 9 August 2020, I had a dream about Trump, Biden and the upcoming 2020 elections.

I could see Joe Biden walking on a terrace with Elizabeth Warren. He was walking slightly ahead of her and she was following him. They were having an animated conversation and were discussing the upcoming elections. They were concerned that the Trump campaign had sent people to infiltrate their campaign, interfere and spy by attending some of their team's meetings. They were talking about the need for more security measures to be put in place. Whilst they were talking, I was shown a room where a democrat meeting was being held. I was outside listening when someone from the democrat team approached me and asked me what I was doing there. I said I was looking for a place to change my attire and that person told me I should use rooms that had been specifically booked by the team for that purpose.

I then saw Donald Trump standing in front of me. He was speaking to someone about the elections, how difficult it was to foresee what the democrats would do. I understood his campaign was not going as he had hoped it would and his political future looked bleak. I could not see the faces of those he was speaking with, as they were blurred, whereas I could see Donald trump quite clearly.

I then spoke to him and told him that God had asked me to tell him that if he wanted to get re-elected, he needed to get on his knees and ask God to get him re-elected, and that this was the only way he could and would be re-elected. He looked hesitant and said it would be difficult for him to kneel on the ground because of issues with his knees. I told him he did not have to kneel on the ground. He could just kneel on his bed. The feeling I had was that he was inclined to request God's help. I did not sense from him any arrogance or disdain about the word which was given to him, quite the opposite. He took it seriously. He then moved away, walking with a sense of purpose, followed by a group of people to whom he was giving instructions. I heard him say he might just have to get some pads for his knees and legs, and he crossed a corridor still followed by a group of 4 to 5 people and entered another room. The corridor had beige/golden carpets, I was made to understand that what I was being shown was the White House.