Grandfather clock blocking the door to my house

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
papertank
Bronze Member

Grandfather clock blocking the door to my house

Post by papertank »

I my dream I was in my old house I was walking around just kind of observing things I noticed the front door lock was broken but someone had placed a big grandfather clock in front of the door to keep it from being opened.I thought to my self someone tried to break in.I started looking around the house to see if anything was missing but nothing was missing

I had this dream right after I told this lady whom I just recently met that I liked her and I wanted to get to know her better.I have been single for over 12 years since my divorce she is the first woman I have spoken to in any type of a romantic way.My divorce was especially bad so I haven't attempted to date at all till now

We met and had coffee that night I had The following dream

I was in her house ,in her bathroom I noticed a big beautiful shower (irl I'm a tile setter I build showers all the time) but the shower curtain didn't fit the shower opening right it was way to short I could also tell she had been fixing up her house.I noticed a walk in closet off the bathroom in the middle of the closet was an opened suitcase laying on a table and looked as though she was living out of that suitcase as in her cloths were not hanging up or in a dresser

Thoughts please
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Grandfather clock blocking the door to my house

Post by bjcollin »

papertank,

powerful dream. The old saying "Time heals all wounds" is simply not true. In Revelation 3:20, Jesus stands at the doors of our hearts and knocks waiting for us to let Him into our lives. The front door (heart) of your life is still broken, so there are some things that you still need to deal with to allow Jesus to repair it. There is some cleansing and forgiveness that needs to occur and some healing and learning to trust again that needs to occur. I am not getting anything on her except for the suitcase seems to represent something temporary in nature, so she might only be temporary in your life for God's purpose to start to come forth or another option is that she might not be settling in yet and she is in the process of repairs to her own life at this time as well. Hope this helps some on the dreams.

in Christ,
papertank
Bronze Member

Re: Grandfather clock blocking the door to my house

Post by papertank »

The clock in my dream I felt ment the lord has been protecting me watching over me.from the time standpoint of the clock I felt like that means I need to have patience.I am really considering what your saying about my house dream because the emotional wounds I suffered from that divorce has been a huge challenge for me and that is an understatement

Everything you said about the 2nd dream was exactly what i was thinking