Our vision at TehillahDreams is to minister to seers, those who dream dreams and see visions. By providing a safe environment in which to discuss dreams and visions, and by sharing insight as the Lord leads, we encourage seers to interpret and act upon His direction in a manner that is pleasing to Him.
We also provide a place to ask for prayer, scripture and wisdom for related issues which are encountered in daily life, as well as a place to share testimonies and how the Lord is moving in our lives. Above all else, TehillahDreams is dedicated to the glory of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, on earth as it is in heaven, as is reflected in our guidelines:
1. Let us share with one another in love and according to the fruit of the spirit.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
2. Please refrain from being critical of each other and of well known ministers and ministries.
Speaking life in regards to other ministries/sites, as well as this site - Norvel Hayes says it well - The angels of God won't minister to you if you talk against God's ministers. They will stand off in the distance and look sad because you are so stupid not to know any better than to judge and criticize God's servants. If you are guilty of that, you need to realize that your worst enemy is your own mouth. God desires to bless you all the time, but when your mouth is out of line with His Word, He can't.
Don't make the mistake of judging and finding fault with other ministries and ministers. For one thing, you don't have any right to do that. As Paul said, Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand (Rom. 14:4). The only person you are free to judge is yourself. (2 Cor. 13:5.)
If you don't agree with what is being done in some ministry, then start your own. Then you can make all the decisions—and all the mistakes! You can talk all you want to about your own ministry. But when it comes to other ministries and ministers, you would do well to watch your mouth!
Why? Because judging and condemning other Christians, especially those who are about their Father's business, is not pleasing to the Lord. And unless a person is pleasing God, his angels won't work for him.
To be blessed, you've got to be a blessing. And if you want to be a blessing, then follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. He'll show you what to do!
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God. 1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.Acts 5:38-39
3. Take care to use symbols wisely with guidance from Holy Spirit and the Word of God. We urge you to read and study The Biblical Use of Symbolism, an excellent teaching on this subject written by Susan Riddle.
4. Please communicate with the leadership team should you have any concerns regarding our ministry, us, or any of our members. We constantly watch and pray, maintaining a close relationship with the Lord and accountabilty among our team to provide a safe biblical, scriptural environment in which the Lord's will is accomplished. To that end, we may find it necessary to edit or remove posts or threads in order to maintain a spiritually healthy atmosphere. Should you have questions about any such action, or concerns regarding posts you deem questionable or potentially harmful to our community, please contact the administration team, rather than addressing the issue on the open board.
5. We believe the Lord still speaks today through dreams and visions, and we as believers should take heed of our dreams and not despise prophetic utterances, visions, or experiences. However, we are not led by spiritual experiences but by the Spirit of God!
6. Unscriptural religious beliefs are unacceptable and will be promptly addressed. The worship of devils, angels, people, new age philosophy,combinations of religions, or anything else that does not line up with The Word of God shall be confronted.
7. When submitting responses to members' dreams and visions, please keep in mind that we only see in part, and should not be offended if the dreamer disagrees with our offering. Neither should we be intimidated or embarassed if we 'miss it' but rather consider it a learning experience and continue to practice and study to show ourselves approved.
Further, it is important to understand that posting opens a topic for discussion, direction and/or correction, and there will be times when members disagree. Please do not take up an offense and refrain from taking sides should offense become an issue. Offense causes division; consequently, debates and/or contentious posts will be locked or removed promptly without notice.
8. There is wisdom in accountability. Do not interpret dreams and visions via private messages, and do not request private interpretations. Please help us guard the safety of our members by contacting the administrators should you receive a private interp or a request for one. If an interpretation is from the Lord, we should be willing to keep it out in the open and allow others judge it just like a prophecy.
Exception: a dream with content not suitable for all, or one which requires personal privacy, may be sent to email@example.com
Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14
9. Remember, we are not a counseling site, but a dream & dream interpretation site. This is the main area and focus for us as led by God! We discourage private messaging, especially when it involves the site and the members who are here, under our care. Please help us guard the safety of our members by contacting the administrators if this happens. We have had issues with this in the past and desire to see the sheep in this pasture cared for. We take our overseeing position seriously (John 10).
We are NOT "licensed" counselors in any state or country, nor do we represent ourselves as such. When using the term counseling, especially Biblical Counseling, the possibility of misunderstanding and preconceived ideas about the term exists. While the administrators and moderator staff at Tehillah Dreams Ministries do provide interpretation for dreams, Biblical counsel and prayer, what is shared is considered discipleship. The ultimate purpose of this discipleship is to make Jesus Christ personal and relevant to the individual by helping them come into a closer personal relationship with God and the life changing qualities of the Word of God in the Bible. This is done in harmony with our mission vision statement.
10. We have a longstanding policy of not speaking in 'absolutes' when offering an interpretation. This means we qualify our replies to dreams with words like "This could symbolize..." or "This might represent..." We are careful to leave it up to the dreamer to decide if an interp bears witness. Most are mature enough to 'examine all things' but this may not be true for everyone who visits.
11. All posted URL links whether in the text of a post or in the signature of a member are subject to removal at the discretion of the administrators. Members with less than 50 posts are not permitted to post any URL links and these links and/or the posts they are in will be promptly removed. Any post containing copyrighted material without proper citations or without permission or without proper credit given to the original copyright holders and/or original author of the material will be removed. Any post not conforming to all of the board guidelines above is subject to removal at the discretion of the administrators.
12. All new members are required to introduce themselves before posting to any thread, on this site. Please take time to get to know the guidelines and requirements before becoming involved here. We are a strong family of believers and have established trust among our members.....thank you!
Test everything. Hold on to the good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21
A treasury of information including a link to Susan Riddle's biblical symbols dictionary and how to purchase her book
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest