NEW Dream Symbol Search

The latest news from Administration
bjcollin
Site Owner

NEW Dream Symbol Search

Post by bjcollin »

I have installed a new Dream Symbol Search engine this week to the homepage of our main website.

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/

Look toward the bottom half of the page for the Dream Symbol Search box. Enter at least a single search keyword and hit the search button. This is experimental in nature right now, so please be patient, send IM to me on any problems you find or with questions.

As of today (11/13) we have about 951 symbols from 2 different sources to search through. I will be adding more sources and lots more symbols to the symbol database in the near future. Watch for announcements in this topic. Thank you.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

ur awesome bj:) mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

This is great!
Thanks Bj :)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As of today (11/17) I have added 59 more new number symbols from the ebook The Arithmetic of God - Don Kistler. Now we are up to a total of 3 sources and 1010 searchable symbols.

Note: Entering numbers in the search engine seems to be tricky as you need to spell them out i.e. "twenty-three". It is a bit picky but partial searches do work, so for example maybe use either "three" or "twenty" as a partial search.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

(((BJ)))

Ur so awesome! Thanks so much!
:wink:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

BJ thank you for your time and effort in putting this together. What an incredible resource to turn too!!!
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

IT helps simplify things,,Thanks BJ..
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

As of today (11/29) I have added 95 more new symbols from the JPJ Dream Cards - Streams Ministries International 2004. Now we are up to a total of 4 sources and 1105 searchable symbols.

Also I have fixed the ability to search for numbers as symbols both by spelling them out i.e. "two" and also by the numerical value of the number itself. For a good example type "666" into the search engine box from the home page. Partial searches still work, so for example maybe use either "three" or "twenty" as a partial search for 23. Cheers.

in Christ,
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Thank you, BJ!! I have already used it. Such a nice instrument to be able to use. Bless you!
BJHarbaugh79

finding dream symbols

Post by BJHarbaugh79 »

Hi! I'm new to this site (and a greenhorn on the computer,as well.lol).how do I get to the dream symbols and how do I know weather to go with a standard "symbol" or if it means something different? I believe God has been flooding me with dreams lately but I'm not so great at the interpretation part yet. I am very grateful to have found this site and wonderfully spirit filled brothers and sisters.God bless you!
"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,and you have been given fullness in Christ,who is the head over EVERY power and authority.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha BJ! When you click on the link below

http://www.tehillahdreams.com/

if you scroll down towards the bottom of the screen, you will see the "Dream Symbol Search" and you can enter the term you are searching for. Hope this helps out:)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
BJHarbaugh79

Dream symbols

Post by BJHarbaugh79 »

Thank you Keilani' and may you be richly blessed!
javascript:emoticon(':s54:')
"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,and you have been given fullness in Christ,who is the head over EVERY power and authority.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

You're very welcome:) Also meant to add that because God made us differently, He speaks to us individually so the possible meanings given for symbols are meant to be used under the guidance of Holy Spirit and the Word. As you seek His wisdom in interpreting your dreams, you may find that even the same symbols can have different meanings at times. There should be a witness inside your spirit man to help you know you are on the right path. Oftentimes, if I'm stuck on something, when I share and receive the insight of others here on the board, it helps to enlarge my thinking so that I can better hear His voice. Praying He will lead and guide you on your journey. Shalom!
***More To Come***

servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

So well-said, Keilani! :)
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Blessings on you sister!! Hope you are well, continuing to stand with you:) Shalom!
***More To Come***