numbers

Insights & revelation from members' dreams
discerning
Site Admin

numbers

Post by discerning »

I have found lately with my dreams where I call 911 in an emergency situation that the Lord is directing me to take hold of the promise of Psalm 91:1-* in my warfare and personal life.

Psalm 91:1
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

~HisTruthSeeker

JPJ says the number "9" symbolizes "judgment" (also "evangelist").

So perhaps 911 can also symbolize:
"Judging" a need to "stand in the gap" in prayer at a time of "transition." OR: Standing in the gap in prayer at a time of judgment.

~Lily Rose Song

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

FOUR

I don't think there is another number that has the prominence these days that number 4 gets.
It is a Kingdom number.. and it speaks of Resurrection, Promotion, Creative Power..etc..etc... There is so much more.... it all depends on context.

~artnsoul

4 = Rule or Reign, Kingdom (may include ruler's subjects), dominion or dominance, 4 corners of the earth, 4 winds of heaven, etc., God's creative works, i.e. creation, worldwide.
40 = Acceptable or unacceptable rule or dominion; generational and completed rule; rule that has been weighed for the purpose of accepting or rejecting it.
400 = Full dominion or rule (a multiple of 100 is a measure of fullness).

~Lily Rose Song

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17